So I went to the Franklin Station Bow Valley campus for a little "mini-orientation" of sorts for Practical Nursing. It was awesome. I got to meet a bunch of wonderful staff, who answered a ton of my questions, and were just so helpful. There were donuts and stuff too. Mmm. There were about 50 students there, and we all got to tour the place, and see some equipment and stuff. There were some textbooks that we will be using there, and I grabbed a Psychology one, and just sat in a desk and read it for about 30 minutes. Lol. I'm going to get my list of books asap and buy them as soon as my school money gets transferred to me. Hopefully within the next few weeks :D GAH I've never been more excited to go to school in my life! ^_^
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I bet it will be great to start classes soon.
Post a Comment