Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'm famished.

BUT thats okay, I'll be out of this horrid office soon enough. For good, too. I finally realized that my passion really isn't sitting behind a desk and dealing with idiots both on the phone and in the office. So I'm on the job hunt once again. I have another evening part time job at the clothes store Ricki's which is pretty awesome thus far, and the discounts are amazing as well. 50% off 6 pieces every month, and 30% off the rest. YAY! But I'll get a full time job Monday to Friday and work no later than 4:30. It'll be nice.

Carl is also going back to Totem, where they can guarantee him at elast $5 more per hour than he was making here. We need it too, cause come September, we'll only have one income. Speaking of which, I'm sooooo unbelievably excited for school. I feel like such a nerd. I just want to buy my text books and start to study. Hah.

One of the girls that I worked with at Ricki's, Beth invited us out to a Sun and Salsa festival in Kensington on the 20th, it sounds pretty awesome. Cheap salsa and chips, latin dancing, all that good stuff. Thats one of the big reasons I love this city, theres stuff to do all the time, everywhere. You never get bored here. Unless you're a complete hermit.

But alas, I must depart, I've still got a few more hours of work. Ciao!

1 comments:

JWalburger said...

Sounds like there will be some changes headed your way soon. That is a really great deal for you at Ricki's!