Friday, August 1, 2008

There's Just Some Things In Life...

..that just make you really reflect. Certain books, music, movies, things like that. I'd have to say that one of my all time favourite movies is Finding Neverland, where Johnny Depp stars as J.M. Barrie. We studied this movie in grade 12 English. It is one of he most amazing movies I have ever seen. I learn something new almost every time I watch it. I've seen it about 20 times, and it still stirs up some emotions that I can barely explain. A nostalgia of my childhood, as well as my last year of school...it's absolutely, I know this is going to sounds gay, but it really is a "magical" movie. The soundtrack to this film won an Academy Award, and is very deserving of it too. I absolutely adore this movie and how it makes me feel. Watch it. See how you feel. Then tell me about it :]

0 comments: