Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Yay for colds.

They're awesome. I have today off and was planning on going out for lunch with a friend, maybe do some Christmas shopping, and just have fun today, but alas! I have come down with this stupid cold, and I might not even be going to work tomorrow either. UGH. So much for enjoying my day off. *grumblegrumble* So here I sit with my NeoCitran (The only good thing about being sick) and an already half empty box of Kleenex attempting to fold clothes.

I've had an interesting last few days. Yesterday when I woke up I KNEW I had to work at 1:30, but for some reason unbeknownst to me I left my house at 10:30am and headed to work. I got as far as the Starbucks on Mayor Magrath and then I realized "Wait a minute, what time is it? What the heck am I doing??!?" So I popped into Starbucks, got a Caramel Apple Spice and headed home. It was the strangest thing ever.

Also. I found out on Sunday night that a boy I dated back in the day from Pincher Creek is now in prison for killing his father. WTF. YEAH. He wasn't psycho when we dated, but he did have some issues. It's so hard to grasp. It's just been a very weird last few days. O_o

1 comments:

Crystal HW said...

I have done the leave for work early thing before too.

THat is nuts about hte guy you dated. WHo knows, maybe his dad pushed him too hard in some ways so he snapped.