Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Mornings.

So relaxing, especially when there are people tromping all over the roof re-doing the shingles. Good thing they knocked over the satellite too, I mean, who wants to watch TV? TV is so overrated.

SIGH. So much for my nice, Sunday morning. Oh well. Hopefully they'll be done by the time Church is over. And at least Carl can come to Church AND choir practice today, cause he's on his four day weekend :D Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday off. We're going to Calgary to see people and do some Christmas shopping on Tuesday, BUT! If all goes well, I'll get tomorrow off and we'll head up tomorrow. I've got to head down to Montana to pick up some car parts for Kate's car that Uncle Tracy is going to fix up for her. This will be the first time I go across the border by myself. Hopefully Carl's grandpa Holland will come with me.