Work was good. I only had 11 people confirmed to come in, and 9 showed up. Thats the best I've done since I started this job. I'm starting to get a hang of talking to people on the phone, and really capturing their interest. So just as I was locking up the office, this guy (about mid-40s), reeking of alcohol and BO comes up to me, asking for a ride somewhere. He obviously wasn't totally smashed, but I could tell he had a few. I said no, and to go to the old folks place and call a cab. He offered $20 if I'd drive him to where he wanted to go, and he seemed quite sincere so I let him into our office and I called a cab for him, because the other place wouldn't let him in. He was really getting on my nerves, offering me $30 to give him a ride until I was just like, "Listen buddy, I'm not going to give you a ride. Now shut it, or you're outta this office." and he shut up. So yeah. He didn't try anything, and he wasn't creepy, but it was in a way.
In other news, James (someone I work with) has been sleeping around with so many girls from the office. And he has an STD. One that can severly affect a womans fertility if she catches it, and may even cause cervical cancer. No protection with these girls. He knows he has it, and they have no idea. SHIT. What an asshole. If I co-worked with him, I'd frickin tear him apart. How could someone do that, and have a clear conscience? Argh. People like that make me want to punch them. You know what they do to people like that in Africa
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Today was interesting.
Posted by Sarah at 10:18 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
It REALLY preturbs me when people do things like that!! How can they be so irresponsible!! It is no wonder STDs are on the rise, no one wants to admit their mistakes enough to stop sharing their mistakes.
Post a Comment