Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hm.

Christmas is in two days. It doesn't feel like it :/ Christmas lights are up....trees are up...I've done al l (most) of my shopping...there's even a foot of snow outside!! Which never happens around this time of the year! I guess I've just been so busy with school AND work I haven't really had time to get into the feel of it...yanno? And last year Carl and I were doing the Pageant down at Heritage Park, so that definitely helped the Christmas Spirit along. It's just different this year, for some reason :[

*ALSO*
If you haven't noticed already, I added my playlist here at the bottom of the page, so you guys can listen to my awesome music ^_^ Hehe.

1 comments:

JWalburger said...

I know what you mean...it didn't really hit me that it was Christmas time until we went down to Cardston for the Holidays. It was just different this year.