Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm such a sharing person.

Carl's sick now too, and he's got it twice as bad as I did. I'm THISCLOSE to being over my cold, but I think he might have the flu :( At least it's Sunday so we can just relax. And at least finals are over, for now.

I bought some new shoes yesterday, for work. After September we weren't allowed to wear open toe shoes anymore for work, so I started wearing my black 2' shoes that have been around forever. They used to be Kate's, and she gave them to me when I was in grade 10 or 11 or something. Anyhoo, normally even after a 4 hour shift, they are hurting, but I had a 8 hour shift yesterday and my feet were absolutely dyeing. I mean, it was intense. Soooo I decided right then that I was going to get some new shoes, because the hurting was ridiculous. So we went to a place called "Sole Comfort", and I tried on about 6 pairs of shoes. I actually ended up buying some flats, they're really light and comfortable. I've never owned flats before, and I remember once I vowed t myself that I would never own any. I crumbled :/ Oh well, they're su[er comfy and I'll only wear them for work.

...wait. Why am I blabbing about shoes? Seriously Sarah, no one cares about your dumb shoes, lol. ANYWAY.

We're going down to Fort Macleod on the weekend of the 28th to see the parade, and also to have an "Early Christmas" of sorts. I haven't seen the Christmas Parade for about 3 years, I'm freakin excited :D Haha. And Carl hasn't seen it ever! So it should be awesome. Seein' the fam-damily, the kids...I might get my hair cut and coloured while I'm down there. Hopefully. Anyhoo, we're watching The Fellowship of the Rings, and it's really distracting when writing, so I shall leave you for now. 'Till next time!

1 comments:

JWalburger said...

Sorry to hear that Carl is sick now too, that is no fun. I bet that new shoes are nice. . .especially since you have to wear them while on your feet all day for work!Hope you two are both doing well soon!!